Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Wilmington, MA business location. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
The Sr Buyer will have demonstrated experience in non-production procurement support in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Responsibilities to Include:
• Cost/Price analysis skills required for competitive and non-competitive procurements.
• Develop and execute strategies for negotiation purchase order terms (price, delivery, etc.)
• Conduct post award supplier management with a strong focus on internal customer support.
• Fully comply with all division and procurement policies.
• Fully comply with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, and other government regulations.
• Capable and competent contributor to New Project initiatives.
• Significant contributor in direct meeting forums as well as supplemental informal forums and Primary customers to include but not limited to Facilities, Operations and Engineering departments