Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Electronic Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
The primary responsibilities of this role:
– Address component obsolescence issues by identifying alternate components, sampling, and testing such components, documenting analyses and results, and implementing the component addition through the change process
– Monitor component change notification emails and work with product supply to proactively address future needs
– Work with staff on new projects to identify alternate sources of selected components up-front to improve sourcing needs
– Create and maintain BOM structures for Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
– Analyze the BOMs for technical, administrative or lifecycle issues, and update the components and BOMs as needed to resolve any identified issues.