Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
Control and accountability of Government Property on behalf of all Factory operations. Maintain effective administration of all property matters in accordance with government and contract requirements. Administers property management tasks to ensure compliance with established AAI Policy, Acquisition Management System (FAA AMS) Regulations relating to Property.
Engages across business areas factory locations, to collaborate with site property representatives and program management, and ensure property requirements are managed in accordance with contractual requirements and company policies. The Property Analyst is accountable for the preparation, maintenance, and contractual reporting requirements for government property. The Property Analyst is responsible for ensuring accuracy of property records. Manages the disposition of excess inventory, provides regional property oversight, management of site processes and procedures, and conducts desktop audits as well as physical audits at selected offices in preparation for government audits. Ability to operate with considerable independence in the solution of complex work problems, monitor, coordinate and document the control over the movement, consumptions, utilization, maintenance, and disposition of Government property. Primary on-site liaison with central Property Management office. Issue instructions and initiate corrective actions to ensure adequate administration, control and accountability of Government Property.
Ability to communicate effectively within the organization at all levels of management and with customer functional representatives.
- Receives, inspects and identifies customer/government owned property.
- Disburses customer/government owned property to internal customers.
- Responsible for assuring customer/government owned property is properly identified/packaged.
- Maintains records and materials received, disbursed and on hand.
- Responsible for assuring inventory accuracy and record integrity.
- Audits all physical inventories and monitors all inventory transactions and records; linking Government and Business systems material management systems.
- Monitors property handling practices throughout company to assure proper use and care of customer property, while developing custodian-level expertise for property management.
- Checks shipping documents of customer property for completeness and accuracy.
- Assists internal and external customers with inventory verifications, and facilitates Property management workload analysis and requirements on behalf of Program proposals.
- Maintains Government Property stockroom areas in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
- Required to work with COMSEC and SAASM equipment and systems maintenance; Security Clearance is required.
- Practices good safety habits and maintains good housekeeping in accordance with area manager standards for EHS.
- May move material by hand and/or by truck and in support of production needs.
- Performs other clerical or material handling duties as required.
- Practices SQDIP (Safety-Quality-Delivery-Inventory-Productivity) principles and concepts in management of priorities.