Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides partnership, counsel, and guidance to leaders to support the strategy around workforce planning, organizational design, talent and performance management, training and development, compensation, benefits, and employee relations to deliver business solutions and services. Builds collaborative relationships with HR team and customers; gains understanding of business plans and strategies to provide relevant insight and HR actions to support overall business objectives. This role will provide support to our Textron Systems – ATAC business located in the Alliance / Ft. Worth, TX area.
• Consult with assigned functional leaders, including Executive Leadership team members, and provide recommendations in areas to include talent acquisition; performance and career management; organizational structure; work force planning; employee relation and performance improvement; pay for performance (Compensation philosophies); employee engagement; and change management.
• Understand overall business and functional strategy and objectives, competitive landscape, current and future business challenges to provide HR support and solutions
• Provide guidance to help define talent needs, recruit and retain talent to meet the needs of the business, including internal growth and promotion opportunities to support talent mobility and retain top performers
• Apply Talent Review and PMP processes to develop an accurate picture of leadership talent and development requirements and ensure execution of agreed talent development plans
• Ensure compliance with local/state/federal laws, regulations, company policies and Textron Business Conduct Guidelines
• Identify and lead process improvement, other duties as assigned
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.