Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Finance business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
The Finance Analyst will be primarily responsible for performing detailed financial reporting and analysis. In this role, the Financial Analyst will interact closely with senior and functional management to ensure both the accuracy and currency of advanced Financial Statement modeling in support of monthly updates.
• Knowledge of financial principles and concepts to implement and maintain the financial systems and controls required to assure compliance with Division and Corporate Policies and Procedures; generally accepted accounting principles; and applicable government regulations and contractual requirements.
• Ability to apply financial principles and concepts to a broad range of financial functions focusing primarily on manufacturing labor analysis.
• Use analysis and financial data to advise program managers and business leaders during monthly reviews and during critical business decisions
• Provide real time information to Finance Manager regarding changes in program financials and execution
• Create and maintain standard financial reports: Earned Value reporting, with a focus on performance and percent complete calculations
• Ensure program financials are in accordance with SOX and Internal Controls
• Establish and maintain baselines and EACs in the Earned Value tool
• Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
• Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships.
• Ad hoc projects and analysis in cooperation with other departments.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned by management
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.