Textron Systems provides reliable, high-quality depot support services to U.S. Department of Defense organic depots and logistics centers, as well as international customers. We work directly with each customer to stand up their depot capability in the most efficient manner possible, in order to allow them to maintain their organic assets.
Each Textron Systems offering is tailored to meet the individual customer’s distinct needs including maintenance process improvement, parts availability, and training and support of aging fleets.
- On-call product support and service
- Government asset management
- Public-private partnerships
- Depot integration
- Staff augmentation
- Technology insertion and process improvement
- Maintenance - improve maintenance processes
- Supply Availability - near 100%
- Depot Training
A recognized leader in warfighter support and system readiness
In May 2016, the Assistant Secretary of the Navy awarded Textron Systems the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) PBL Award in the component level support category. We achieved 100% parts availability for over 92 consecutive months. Our effective management of parts and depot labor eliminated all backorders and repairs within the first 12 months of the contract. This award cites a significant performance improvement that has driven availability of parts managed under the EA-6B PBL from 64% at contract award to an average of 99.2% over the 10 year performance period.
- System or component-level PBLs
- Outcome-oriented solutions
- Value chain optimization, reduced transaction intensity
- Increase asset availability while lowering operational costs
- Public-private partnerships
- Recipient of 3 SECDEF PBL awards
Textron Systems' personnel are actively deployed worldwide supporting our customers’ most crucial missions. Our expert Field Service Representatives (FSRs) are available to ensure equipment readiness and mission success. Leveraging decades of expertise in supply chain management and logistics support, our team assures parts are readily available to our warfighters. Deploy confidently with the support of Textron Systems' FSRs.
We provide reliable, high-quality depot support services to U.S. Department of Defense organic depots and global logistics centers. We work directly with each customer to stand up their depot capability in the most efficient manner possible, allowing them to maintain their organic resources. Each offering is tailored to meet the individual customer’s distinct needs including maintenance process improvement, parts availability and training through direct contract or public-private partnerships.
- Around-the-clock phone support
- Field data analysis and feedback
- Mishap/near mishap root cause investigation and corrective action recommendations
- Lessons learned reports for the field
- Failure Reporting Analysis Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Trend analysis
- Design feedback for improvement opportunities
- Reliability measurement of fielded products
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Time to Failure-Life Data analysis
- Availability predictions and field measurements
- Initial and ongoing spares analysis and forecasting
- Logistics engineering analysis
- Level of Repair (LORA)
- Life cycle cost
- Upgrade and transition fielding plans
- Creation and maintenance of Logistic Product Data (LPD) and provisioning