Job Applicant Information
Links & Resources
- View our Company's Accessibility statement
- View our Company's E-Verify statement
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplement
- Right to Work
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information see EEO is the LAW.
Textron cares about the privacy and security of the personal information of candidates, applicants and employees. To protect your privacy, all applications for employment must be submitted via our secure online applicant tracking system. Recruiters from Textron and our businesses will never ask for payment to secure any position within the company or for your credit card or bank account information.