About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
Performing quality audit assignments requiring independent evaluation, selection, and application of standard Quality audit techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment and ingenuity in making adaptations and modifications.
• Performs quality planning activities including development of audit schedule, audit risk analysis, completion/creation of audit checklists and turtle/SIPOC diagrams
• Plan and Conduct QMS, property, subcontractor property, EHS, and MMAS audits
• Participates in process improvement activities through monitoring/facilitating root cause investigations, corrective action analysis, etc.
•Generate and oversee team audit reports, metrics and coordinate results within the organization
Collect and summarize audit data for metrics and reporting.
•Assist team and issue corrective action and risk mitigation requests.
•Review corrective action submittals for acceptance and compliance.
•Perform and monitor team follow-up audits for correction effectiveness.
•Develop and revise audit checklists.
•Analyze and maintain trending data and submit reports, as required.
• Utilizes industry and AAI Quality Management System concepts, policies and procedures.
• Utilizes general understanding of industry and military specifications and standards in performance of the assigned audits including AS9100, ISO9001 and FAR requirements.
• Interfaces with internal organizations and systems in performance of the assigned Quality Engineering functions.
• Communicates well, both written and verbal, with all the interfacing functions. Maintains good interpersonal skills and demonstrates leadership skills necessary for the position.
• Work with external auditors and communicate, plan and guide external auditors including DCMA personnel, when required.