Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
to read more about who we are and the products we make!
Under limited supervision of the Director Contracts, performs complex and diverse administrative tasks associated with government, commercial and international contracts. This position requires a high degree of independent judgment, responsibility and discretion as well as basic leadership skills. In performing this role, the Sr. Contracts Assistant will:
• Gathers data and prepare numerous reports, metrics and templates both scheduled and unscheduled as required for both internal and external customers
• Support program team to ensure contract required deliverables are accurately tracked and manages the development and maintenance of the monthly On-Time Delivery Report
• Reviews incoming contract documents for accuracy and completeness, prepares initial routing signature sheets IAW Delegation of Authority, routes and when returned, will enter data into corporate Oracle database and document any requested changes to contract terms.
• Support both internal and external audit teams, including Accounting, SOX, Textron Audit Services, DCMA and DCAA
• Update and maintain Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and System for Award Management (SAM) for all AAI Business Units and site locations.
• Administer a variety of contracts (government/commercial/international) of all types
• Maintain and update bookings/mod log
• Perform some functions of contract closeout process
• Set up and coordinate internal and external meetings and training seminars.
• Coordinate and prepare responses to numerous industry and government questionnaires and surveys.
• Prepare and coordinate business correspondence.
• Maintain accurate and complete contracts databases, files and records
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Act as Records Coordinator for the Contracts department.
• Generate and submit proposal documents.
• Manager and administer contracts for spares, repairs, and calibration work across various product lines.