Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Information Technology business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!Overview:
The Senior IT Security Analyst must be a highly-motivated, self-driven team player that can perform in a fast changing business environment. The Senior IT Security Analyst is responsible for implementing governance and compliance requirements across the Textron Systems business unit. The person will work within the IT risk management team and support IT projects and initiatives with members of the Information Technology group and business stakeholders. In this cross functional role, they will work with technical managers, system administrators, application owners, software developers, infrastructure, service delivery, and IT leaders to mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities and manage technology risks across the enterprise. The Senior analyst will be leveraged to work with IT teams to design, build, and monitor leading-edge IT configurations to ensure they meet regulatory and IT governance compliance requirements. The Senior analyst requires a diversity of knowledge and experience related to operating systems, applications, databases and networking to perform technical IT security risk assessments, IT security monitoring, vulnerability management analysis, risk mitigation actions, and assist with IT disaster recovery and business continuity requirements. The candidate must have experience collaborating with business areas to understand business and IT requirements so that we deliver IT security solutions to support Textron Systems domestic and international business initiatives. Candidate will also work with the Textron Enterprise security team on corporate IT security projects and initiatives that address compliance issues and improve our security posture across the Textron enterprise. This calls for a resourceful senior analyst with the ability to interpret complex information and develop solutions to address security concerns in a timely manner Key Responsibilities:
• Work closely with other IT team members and end users to provide solutions based on business requirements during all phases of the development and life cycle management process.
• Lead IT security initiatives and projects with risk management and other IT team members.
• Complete technical risk assessment for IT projects to ensure they meet compliance requirements.
• Use of IT security tools for risk management monitoring purpose, compile reports and complete complex security analysis tasks to identify suspicious activities and take appropriate action.
• Configure monitoring alerts and perform data analysis to identify anomalies and risk mitigation actions.
• Complete vulnerability management analysis to ensure system, application, and database patches are applied to reduce security risks.
• Search for and analyze security technology to reduce risks in every information security segment. Research and suggest measures to improve IT related procedures, operations, processes, and systems, specific to information security concerns throughout our business unit
• Work with business areas and IT staff to update and maintain IT disaster recovery plans (DRP), business impact analysis (BIA), and application recovery documents (ARD).
• Ensures IT compliance for SOX and Cyber DFARS regulatory requirements and plays a lead role in support of and successfully passing IT audits.
• Perform IT security incident response and remediation activities, to include working with Textron enterprise and other business unit IT security teams, as necessary.
• Develop and disseminate security awareness and education information to end users and system administrators
• Develop and maintain documentation related to security processes, systems, procedures, and events.
• Provide recommendations to mitigate risks through the appropriate use of technical, procedural, and administrative controls in accordance with legal and regulatory compliance standards and established industry best practice