Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role may be in either Textron System’s Unmanned Systems or Applied Technology and Advanced Programs division. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
• Providing engineering support on both next generation technologies and proven platforms that support and protect our deployed war-fighter
• Design, document, and oversee the build of Prototype hardware
• Development of test procedures for prototypes.
• Execution of hardware checkout and characterization testing.
• Contribute and report on project milestones.
• Collaborate in the detailed design research and circuit simulation new hardware development.
• Support to field test activities.