Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Wilmington business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
The HVAC Technician will maintain, install, troubleshoot and repair all types of building equipment and systems (electrical/HVAC) to the customers' satisfaction. Assists other mechanics and technicians occasionally in aspects of building maintenance. Confer with customers to ensure completion of all tasks in a satisfactory manner. Communicate with customers, peers, and contractors to ensure requirements are clearly defined and tasks are fulfilled on-time and with high quality to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Maintain, install, and troubleshoot electrical equipment.
• Maintain, install, and troubleshoot HVAC systems.
• Perform general building and office repairs.
• Perform office relocation tasks.
• Read and interpret blueprints and building drawings.
• Collect data on various types of equipment.
• Conduct periodic building walk-through to locate problems.
• Perform minor carpentry, drywall, and painting.
• Practice good housekeeping and safety standards.
• Practice Total Quality principles and concepts.