Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Air Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for Performing detailed analysis and appraisal of hardware designs to identify and document maintenance and support requirements for weapons systems. Develops Integrated Product Support (IPS) plans for equipment. Determines overall support requirements in the areas of maintenance, supply, facilities, training, personnel, transportation, spares, software and computer support, test equipment, etc. Supports implementation planning and fielding of system updates, new hardware, and software solutions. Plans, bids, schedules and reports on functional IPS activity (engineering support, provisioning, publications, training, etc.) for assigned efforts. Performs Control Account Manager (CAM) duties. Interacts directly with Government logistics customers, develops written reports, builds and delivers presentations during engineering reviews, and quarterly program meetings.
• Coordinates and manages functional support teams to achiever IPS program plans.
• Guide and direct the activities of logistic engineering analyst in various IPS operations and functions.
• Develop, plan, organize and assign the workflow of the Shadow IPS, TSaFS and CLS engineering development efforts and ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Responsible for all aspects of management/leadership (i.e. employment, training, motivation, counseling, etc. of employees supervised.
• Provide manpower estimates for Proposals and BOE’s.
• Manage multiple EVM Control Accounts.
• Act as “Player Coach” in the execution of IPS operational efforts as well as providing guidance and direction on all IPS activities.
• Interacting with PSI and PMO counterparts to ensure directives are in scope and clearly define for appropriate IPS team members to execute.
• Work in close coordination with TM, Training and LPD functions to direct and implement any and all IPS impacts.
• Provided detailed status on active and forecasted ECN, ECP and MWO efforts for all internal and external Program Management Reviews.
• Provide oversite on ECN, ECP, MWO and Fielding Plan development.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of all TM Validation and TM Verification events.
• Ensure all TM, Training and LPD CDRL’s are delivered on time.