Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
As an electrical engineer, you will perform a variety of assignments including conceptual design, engineering analysis, detailed sub-system electrical design, integration, test, and manufacturing and field support. A strong candidate will possess a broad range of engineering skills and could perform as an individual contributor or as a team lead. You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-functional team environment with a diverse array of exciting technologies and products that directly support our nation’s war fighters.Responsibilities
• Perform detailed design of electrical and electronic assemblies.
• Perform analysis, integration, and testing.
• Contribute to concept development as part of internal cross-functional design teams, including prototyping and production support.
• Prepare high-quality formal engineering documentation such as drawings, presentations, specifications, design presentations to customers, test plans, and test reports.
• Support proposal activity, providing input to cost estimates and risk assessments.
• May lead a design team.
• May plan product development, produce technical white papers, and brief management on planning and progress.