Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
• Communicating improvement initiatives, external audits, rebranding QA using SharePoint and the wiki as appropriate
o Part of re-branding including management of improvement suggestions based on meeting last year
o Coordination with Corporate Communications, where applicable
o With QA management, develop surveys to assure internal customer feedback loop and action
• Coordinating Meetings, External Audits, CMMI Assessments, and All Hands logistics
• Managing Project List, assignments and required documentation
• Managing Quality delegations Hardware/Software/CDI
• Managing Quality documentation including content on shared directories, SharePoint and wiki
• Managing All inspection stamps, electronic signature codes and associated lists
• Managing QA process set and assist ISC
• Assisting with CAR/CAL CAR, Customer Complaint, and SCAR management
• Managing reviews for Hardware, Supplier, Software and Systems Quality Engineering
• Assisting Training/Onboarding including wiki pages, functional onboarding plans, mentoring assignments, training records, skills assessments and certifications.
• Tracking assigned metrics and accomplish analysis.