Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
The Senior Compliance Specialist (Supply Chain Management) position encompasses the requirements to ensure that procurement activity is consistently within the guidelines set forth in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR applicable government/customer regulations, processes and procedures. This position serves as a subject matter expert on all Supply Chain Management (SCM) audit and compliance matters or concerns. Coordination with internal functional management, departments, staff and external customers (both Government and applicable Customers) is a normal occurrence. This position functions as a liaison with government agencies for matters involving SCM and Procurement for all audits, data collection, reporting and process change controls involved.
In performing this role, the Senior Compliance Specialist will:
• Review, record and debrief the results of Purchase Order audits to the responsible individuals for all procurement actions performed.
• Ensure adherence with all applicable government, customer and company processes and procedures.
• Ensure during debriefing of SCM purchase orders/subcontracts, all Recommendations, Corrective & Preventative Actions are appropriate, are implemented/corrected as planned and have the intended effectiveness.
• Perform ongoing in-process PO and subcontract audits. Capture trends and provide training on gap correction. Identifies recurring events and ensures appropriate actions are taken, such as Management notification utilizing weekly and quarterly upper management reporting/briefings.
• Assist with the preparation of data for and support external audit actions by US Government auditors to include DCAA, DCMA and other agencies. Assists with all internal audit actions.
• Keep team members informed of the status of assigned work. Monitoring work products and coordinating with management for findings/issues identified
• Lead, manage, write and participate in posting all process/procedure changes for supply chain management.
• Ensure timely and accurate notices of all process changes are provided for all affected individuals.
• Lead and participate directly in the investigation/audit process.
• Write, review and/or distribute investigation/audit reports.
• Work with the team to develop robust training programs, identify trends and initiate appropriate responses.
• Coordinate across all departments/functional areas as needed/required to represent SM Compliance.
• Perform/assist SBLO with small business duties to include development of small business subcontracting plans, assisting with biannual small business reporting requirements and participating in annual small business subcontracting reviews
• Provide Export Compliance with all POs placed with foreign suppliers on a monthly basis
• Report POs over $30,000 in FSRS database on a monthly basis
• Review compliance with annual supplier certifications including small business information in Oracle and on the ASL, as needed.
• Perform special projects and additional duties, as needed.