FORTRIS™ is a scenario engine that provides a real-time complex battle simulation between hostile and friendly forces. The Synthetic Environment within FORTRIS contains a true multi-layered Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) simulation that can act and react both as an overall system, as well as individual contributors, making it the ideal cognitive training tool within the Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) world.
FORTRIS can be seamlessly combined with PRISM, which is used to model the user’s platform under training, providing the student the ability to “see” the environment surrounding the equipment.
- Integrated tactical environment sim engine that models force-on-force battles
- Simulated IADS capable of modeling multi-layered C4I hierarchy
- Automatic cognitive reactions at each level of command and control
- Hosted on standard commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) PCs
- DIS (Distributed Interactive Simulation) / HLA (High-level Architecture) compatible
- Intent-based electronic warfare messaging
- Ability to debrief a training exercise
- Distribute and collect entities from external sources