The RVcloud web-based Electronic Light Table (ELT) is the thin-client variant in our trusted line of geospatial analytic software. Designed with our substantial industry experience and developed using an agile model, RVcloud accelerates delivery of our proven image exploitation capabilities through the cloud.
- Provides core imagery exploitation capabilities resident in RemoteView™ PRO in a standard web browser
- On-demand streaming of data enables better performance in low-bandwidth environments
- Supports raw image data to maintain high pixel accuracy and to avoid distortion from projecting data
- Designed to integrate with enterprise services and to readily operate with other software systems
- Provides all of the standard navigation and image-enhancement tools in an intuitive, web-based interface
- Integrated in SeeGEO™, an end-to-end first phase exploitation tool
Latest Version Features:
- Enhanced graphical feature editing
- Mouse wheel roaming
- DRA penetration point readout
- Native (non-MSP) mensuration mode
- S3 storage support
- IIS 10 support (Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10)
- MSI display profile & band selector
- Sweep selection box for graphical features
|Supported Client Browsers
ChromeTM, Firefox®, Internet Explorer ®, Safari®
Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1 or newer, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
AMD Opteron™ 3380, Intel® Xeon®
|The greater of 4GB RAM or 512 MB RAM per core
AMD Opteron is a registered trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chrome is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Firefox is a trademark or registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation in the United States and/or other countries
Intel and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries
Internet Explorer and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
Safari is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.