The Joint Services Electronic Combat Systems Tester (JSECST) is part of the family of testers, supporting the U.S. Air Force, Navy, Army, and over 23 allied nation platforms. JSECST performs full end-to-end diagnostic tests of installed systems including radar warning receivers (RWRs), jamming systems, communication systems, and navigation systems.
Our JSECST delivers confidence for flight crews and the technicians who support them. It quickly and accurately tests and fault-isolates electronic combat and avionics systems for today's most advanced combat aircraft.
- Over 600 fielded systems with continuous production and aftermarket support
- Allows realistic emitter simulations and multiple-threat scenario environments
- Incorporates fully-automated test program sets
- Interface adapters for most foreign and domestic military aircraft
- Offline test program development using commercial PCs
- In-depth engineering troubleshooting in manual operating mode
- Expandable hardware and software to meet future test requirements
- Available in ruggedized flight line and laboratory configurations
- Ruggedized or laboratory
- Numerous aircraft platform-specific antenna couplers available
The flight line version of JSECST is part of the U.S. Government family of testers. JSECST performs automated end-to-end diagnostic tests of installed RF systems on all types of aircraft platforms.
The laboratory version of JSECST is an end-to-end diagnostic tester designed to fit in a standard 19 x 19 inch rack. The Lab JSECST is a fully programmable stimulus and measurement system used for automated testing of various aircraft platforms.
Joint Service Electronic Combat Systems Tester (JSECST™) AN/USM-670A