Commando® Family of Products
Commando Family of Products
Textron Systems' COMMANDO® family of armored vehicles features the ultimate package of combat-proven lethality, survivability, mobility and sustainability. The modern design protects troops within a comfortable interior during engagements. Whether serving as a combat-proven infantry fighting vehicle (IFV), performing reconnaissance or as a command-and-control vehicle, COMMANDO® vehicles are ready for action. With a wide range of configurations, it is also a proven ambulance, armored personnel carrier (APC) and support utility vehicle.
Tested and proven in the toughest environments, Textron Systems' COMMANDO® Select gives operators the ability to go almost anywhere and perform nearly any mission. Our vehicles are designed to be easy to operate and maintain with readily available parts, training and service support.
COMMANDO® Elite vehicles are highly protected and capable vehicles, providing superior direct-fire and mine blast protection. These vehicles come equipped with our latest drive train enhancements, making them fast and highly maneuverable in a wide range of environments.
- Digital backbone for vehicle systems monitoring and future electronics expansion
- Accommodates nearly any remote weapon station available - single or dual weapon mix
- Superior direct-fire and mine-blast protection with V-shaped monocoque hull
- Drivetrain enhancements for superior mobility in a wide range of environments
- Equipped with multiple sensors and weapons options for added lethality
|COMMANDO® Select||COMMANDO® Elite|
|Max Seating||3 crew, 7 personnel||2 crew, 4 personnel|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||39,915 lbs
|Armaments||Options available||Options available|
|Range||400 mi @ 40 mph
(644 km @ 64 kph)
|400 mi @ 50 mph
(644 km @ 80 kph)
|Engine||Cummins 6CTA8.3||Cummins QSL 365|
|Vertical Wall||22 in (560 mm)||24 in (610 mm)|
|Fording||60 in (1,524 mm)||60 in (1,524 mm)|