Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Support the Human Resources Compensation and Analytics team with ongoing and/or new projects
* Assigned projects that will support one or more of our HR center of excellence (talent acquisition, talent development, total rewards or HR operations) or with HR business partner work.
* The HR interns will be exposed to related business, meetings and processes
* The intern will be expected to report on their experience at the completion of the intern assignment.
* You’ll assist in solving HR related issues through analysis and use of quantitative and qualitative data
* You’ll be required to collect, manipulate, and interpret data to deliver summary narratives to decision makers in a concise and cohesive manner
* You'll be expected to expand our data visualization platforms in PowerBI to meet our customer’s use cases
* You’ll be expected to build relationships with internal partners and act as a technical liaison to the HR organization to drive objectives into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information