Textron Systems' RVSAR is an extension for our proven RemoteView™ software and provides capabilities to enhance the clarity of Synthetic-Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery. Users can employ an easy speckle suppression solution, allowing different filters to be applied either on a single page, or multiple polarization images on one page by using with MultiViews.
- Supports all major commercial SAR formats
- Visualize, analyze and exploit SAR complex source data
- Enhances the clarity of the SAR imagery, depending on the type of data analyzed
- Uses RemoteView multi-image tools to visualize multiple polarities at the same time
- Pseudo-color the SAR images to enhance them and allow specific features to be seen
|Processor||4 core processor|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 7 SP1 or newer|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® Quadro® (Professional Grade), NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 500 Series or better; minimum 1 GB of VRAM|
|Monitor||1600x1200 minimum resolution with 5 ms response time or lower|
|DVD ROM Drive||Necessary|
|Adobe® Reader®, Google Earth™, PowerPoint®|
Adobe and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries
GeForce, NVIDIA and Quadro are registered trademarks of NVIDIA
Google Earth is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
PowerPoint and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries