The ELT/Series software provides powerful imagery and geospatial exploitation tools for a wide range of applications, including intelligence, mission planning and disaster management.
Essential image processing tools for the tactical user
Textron Systems' ELT/3500 software series offers a broad range of image exploitation tools, along with a high-speed processing engine.
It runs on a standard laptop or PC hardware, providing robust performance even during the most memory-intensive processes. NITF-certified up to CLEVEL 07, ELT/3500 is a proven performer and sets a new standard for ease-of-use, performance and affordability.
- Change detection tools for identifying differences between images collected over time
- Powerful image processing operations for visualizing and adjusting image display
- Efficiently create geospatial products for dissemination
- Streamlined, easy-to-use, ribbon-based user interface
- Extend core capabilities with extensions (Geocatalog™ and V-TRAC™)
Comprehensive analysis for the geospatial professional
Textron Systems' ELT/5500 software series fuses traditional image exploitation functionality, geospatial analysis and 3D visualization in a single, easy-to-use application.
Designed to support the demanding requirements and varied missions of geospatial professionals, our software enables analysts to produce timely, relevant and accurate geospatial intelligence products.
- Comprehensive imagery analysis capabilities
- Robust tools for image enhancement, change detection and product creation
- Intuitive, ribbon-based user interface for maximum efficiency
- Integrate and customize via add-ins and flexible API
- NTM supported version available
- Extend core capabilities with extensions (Geocatalog™, Virtual Mosaic™, SAR, Spotlite™, and V-TRAC™)
|Processor||4 core processor||4 core processor|
|Operating System||Windows® 7 SP1 or newer||Windows® 7 SP1 or newer|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA Quadro® (Professional Grade)
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 500 Series or better
|Optional Software||Adobe® Reader®, Google™ Earth, PowerPoint®||Adobe® Reader®, Google™ Earth, PowerPoint®|