Textron Systems' 3D Pro software is an add-on module for RemoteView™ that allows analysts to incorporate imagery in near real-time to create rich, 3D scenes.
Create mission scenarios by quickly generating buildings, utility lines, vegetation and other features to project in a 3D terrain model from the latest satellite or tactical imagery. Decision makers can visualize their areas of operation from multiple viewpoints and gain a realistic perspective of upcoming or past missions.
- Supports all of the standard data formats used by geospatial intelligence analysts
- Pre-built 3D models and textures make 3D scenes match the real world
- Create a series of pre-programmed viewpoints to facilitate mission planning and rehearsal
- Visualize locations using real-world imagery and model re-creations
- Disseminate 3D scenes in a variety of formats including Google Earth™, 3D PDF and PowerPoint® (All third party trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
|Minimum: 4 Cores
Recommended: 8 Cores
|64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or greater
64-bit Microsoft Windows 10
Linux RHEL 7 and CentOS Linux 7
|Minimum: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB or higher
|NVIDIA® Quadro® Professional Grade (Recommended) with 3 GB RAM or greater, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX (Consumer Grade) GTX Cards with 3 GB RAM or greater
|1600 x 1200 minimum resolution
|Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or greater
|Adobe® Reader®, Google Earth™, PowerPoint®
Adobe and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries
GeForce, NVIDIA and Quadro are registered trademarks of NVIDIA
Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc.
PowerPoint and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries