Textron Systems' 3D Pro software is an add-on module for RemoteView™ that allows analysts to incorporate imagery in near real-time to create rich, 3D scenes.
Create mission scenarios by quickly generating buildings, utility lines, vegetation and other features to project in a 3D terrain model from the latest satellite or tactical imagery. Decision makers can visualize their areas of operation from multiple viewpoints and gain a realistic perspective of upcoming or past missions.
- Supports all of the standard data formats used by geospatial intelligence analysts
- Pre-built 3D models and textures make 3D scenes match the real world
- Create a series of pre-programmed viewpoints to facilitate mission planning and rehearsal
- Visualize locations using real-world imagery and model re-creations
- Disseminate 3D scenes in a variety of formats including Google Earth™, 3D PDF and PowerPoint® (All third party trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
|Processor||4 core processor|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 7 SP1 or newer|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® Quadro® (Professional Grade), NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 500 Series or better; minimum 1 GB of VRAM|
|Monitor||1600 x 1200 minimum resolution with 5 ms response time or lower|
|DVD ROM Drive||Necessary|
|Software||Adobe® Reader®, Google Earth™, PowerPoint®|
Adobe and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries
GeForce, NVIDIA and Quadro are registered trademarks of NVIDIA
Google Earth is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
PowerPoint and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries