- The Mobile Strike Force Vehicle (MSFV) is a 4x4 armored vehicle that was developed by Textron Systems Marine & Land Systems for the Afghanistan National Army (ANA).
- The U.S. Army Tank-Automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM) began fielding MSFVs for the ANA’s Defense and Security Forces in February 2012.
- 689 MSFVs were delivered to the ANA between 2012 and 2015.
- On October 24, 2017, Textron Systems received a delivery order for 55 MSFVs. The first vehicle deliveries are scheduled in 2018.
- Textron Systems also supports the ANA and its MSFVs with training, spares and logistics services.