Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Howe & Howe business area. Visit howeandhowe.com and TextronSystems.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
Howe & Howe Technologies, a Textron Systems Company, is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join our team. As an Electrical Engineer you will perform a variety of assignments including system requirements analysis, architecture design, and integration of systems. A strong candidate will possess a broad knowledge base in multiple engineering disciplines and be able to operate in both fast-paced R&D and production environments. Whether your desired career path is technical or leadership, Textron Systems is highly diversified with a strong grow-from-within philosophy that offers exceptional opportunities for career progression. For more information on the products developed by the Howe & Howe Technologies team, please visit http://www.howeandhowe.com/
- Generate overall electrical system architecture designs to satisfy functional, reliability, and safety requirements
- Develop low and high voltage electrical power distribution systems based on system requirements
- 2D schematic capture and 3D modeling/routing of vehicle wire harnesses collaborating closely with mechanical engineers on routing.
- Provide engineering support for harnessing fabrication both in house and out of house
- Debugging of electrical assemblies and harnessing
- Serve as a resource to others within the work group, department, and the organization.
- Effectively communicate with program managers, planners, and technicians.
- Drive tasks to completion independently.