How We Care
At Howe & Howe our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Check out our product!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
The assembly technician is responsible for the assembly of a variety of products. This position requires an individual who can work independently, with minimal supervision or in teams to complete projects on time and within budgets established by management. Must be capable of working under pressure while maintaining high standards of quality and safety at all times.
Detailed job duties include:
· Assembling parts.
· Ensures that all components are assembled correctly.
· Identifying defects or problems to be repaired by hand or by machined tools (equipment).
· Using proper techniques for the job site; performs minor repairs on equipment as needed.
· Maintains accurate records regarding work performed at each stage of production.
· Works closely with other technicians to ensure quality control is maintained throughout the manufacturing process.