Who We Are
We are Textron Systems, best known for innovative defense technologies and services. We are a part of Textron Inc, one of the world’s leading multi-industry companies, recognized for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat and many more. Our company leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services.
But our business is all about people – the customers who rely on us and the exceptional team that brings our mission to life.
We've been in the industry for more than 50 years and embraced the unique capabilities that come with being a mid-sized player. We bring the agility of a small business to meet our customers' most urgent requirements and empower our team members to push past possible. We can scale quickly to solve the big problems, working across functions, sites, and business lines to make it happen. We’re comprised of 7 domains specializing in Air, Sea, Land, Weapons Systems, Electronic Systems, Propulsion, and Testing and Training Simulations.
Start your career in a big way by joining Textron Systems. We are here to provide necessary and life-changing services and products to our customers. We are right where the real work happens. By joining our team, you will gain exciting and versatile experiences from day one to fuel your growth. Talent development is a big part of who we are. Don't just start your career - go big.
Visit TextronSystems.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing & Communications teams, in addition to other interns, on various projects throughout the summer. Projects may include but not be limited to: marketing tactics implementation, data and project analysis, preparation of plans and timelines, tradeshow and events support, database creation and management, customer service and sales projects.
- The intern will be exposed to weekly marketing meetings and may have an opportunity to attend events or trade shows.
- Conduct market research at the request of the business and marketing team with minimal supervision.
- Participate in other projects within the marketing team to develop additional skillsets.
- Provide creative input for strategic marketing campaign development.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing plans across multiple channels.
- Provide day-to-day support to Senior Director, Marketing and Events and other members of the marketing team as requested by your supervisor.
- Support cross-calibration internally within the marketing & communications teams and with other functions across the business.
- Some travel will be required