Who We Are
We are Textron Systems, best known for innovative defense technologies and services. We are a part of Textron Inc, one of the world’s leading multi-industry companies, recognized for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat and many more. Our company leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services.
But our business is all about people – the customers who rely on us and the exceptional team that brings our mission to life.
We've been in the industry for more than 50 years and embraced the unique capabilities that come with being a mid-sized player. We bring the agility of a small business to meet our customers' most urgent requirements and empower our team members to push past possible. We can scale quickly to solve the big problems, working across functions, sites, and business lines to make it happen. We’re comprised of 7 domains specializing in Air, Sea, Land, Weapons Systems, Electronic Systems, Propulsion, and Testing and Training Simulations.
Start your career in a big way by joining Textron Systems. We are here to provide necessary and life-changing services and products to our customers. We are right where the real work happens. By joining our team, you will gain exciting and versatile experiences from day one to fuel your growth. Talent development is a big part of who we are. Don't just start your career - go big.
Visit TextronSystems.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Develop and improve manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for the fabrication and assembly of detail parts and end item products
· Interface with the production floor to resolve design and assembly issues
· Research new equipment, technology, and methods of manufacturing
· Support projects to improve quality, efficiency and reduce cost
· Analyze specifications, drawings, procedures, and schematics for manufacturing requirements
· Provide component and system level design inputs based on Design-for-Manufacturability and support the incorporation of engineering changes and product improvements
· Represent manufacturing engineering in Integrated Product Teams or other cross functional groups