Textron Systems' RVConnect offers intelligence analysts real-time interoperability between RemoteView™ and Esri® ArcGIS®. Data and geospatial analysis workflows can be shared across both applications enabling analysts to leverage the strengths of both tools. RVConnect saves you time and effort by reducing redundancies and expediting decision making.
- Real-time interoperability between RemoteView™ and the Esri® ArcGIS® suite, reducing redundant tasks by up to 30%
- Simultaneous sharing of vector layers, images and symbology between applications
- Synchronize viewers in each application so the vantage point remains constant
- Load data directly from Esri’s Geodatabase feature classes into RemoteView
- Automated terrain correction, orthorectification and loading of raw satellite images into ArcGIS visibility
|Processor||4 core processor|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 7 SP1 or newer|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® Quadro® (Professional Grade), NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 500 Series or better; minimum 1 GB of VRAM|
|Monitor||1600 x 1200 minimum resolution with 5 ms response time or lower|
|Supported Software||Esri® ArcGIS® 10.0.X, 10.1.X, 10.2.X, 10.3.X, 10.4.X|
ArcGIS and Esri are licensed trademarks of Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
GeForce, NVIDIA and Quadro are registered trademarks of NVIDIA
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries