Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
Performing in-process and final inspections on hybrid and microelectronic components and assemblies utilizing quality control tools and preferred methods.
1. Perform audits and inspections of in-process or final microelectronic assemblies within the Electronic Systems value stream by assuring product quality by determining compliance to drawings, procedures, and part specifications.
2. Apply established inspection procedures and use inspection testing tools and instruments to determine conformance.
3. Utilize judgement and reasoning for in-process and final inspection in accordance with inspection processes and procedures.
4. Recommend changes to procedures, process, and product drawings to improve efficiencies and/or the quality of the final product.
5. Identify and document nonconforming material.
6. Assist and train others in assuring proper methods and procedures are used in item manufacturing.
7. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures accordingly.
8. Ability to grow the microelectronics inspection skill set via hands-on experience working closely with the Subject Matter Expert, Process Engineers, and Peers.
9. Practice Total Quality principles and concepts.
10. Acquire IPC-610/STD 001 and IPC-620 Certifications.