Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Sea Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
A Sr Assembler- Test Mechanic/Outfitter performs any and all tasks associated with electrical/electronic system testing and maintenance as assigned by management.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical system test conduct
- Mechanical system troubleshooting & resolution
- Conduct maintenance on mechanical systems
- Mechanical support for craft operations – on ramp & underway
- Tube/Hose fabrication & assembly, shipfitting, mechanical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and installation
- Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
- Perform job duties with the use of basic hand tools such as screw drivers, pliers, wire cutters, drill motors, sand and grinding tools, etc.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.