Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!
This position will report to the Director of Business Process Controls and will interface with Textron Systems and Textron Corporate personnel as well as the US Government (USG). This position is expected to work effectively while taking general direction from BPC Management.
This positon will be responsible for assisting in ensuring business system compliance at Textron Systems locations as well as documenting and supporting compliance with Textron processes related to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFARS) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). Primary Responsibilities:
• Perform business system reviews at Textron Systems in accordance with DFARS 252.242-7005
• Support various Textron Systems business units with USG audits of business systems, incurred cost submissions, forward pricing rates, and all other USG audits
• Assist Textron Systems and Textron Corporate with maintaining CAS Disclosure Statements
• Assist in the continuous evaluation of compliance with CAS and other regulatory requirements
• Help in the preparation of any required General Dollar Magnitudes (GDM) to quantify accounting changes or respond to USG audit reports
• Support requests for information from DCAA, DCMA and other USG agencies
• Review USG audit reports and assist in developing robust responses
• Foster positive relationships and establish frequent, consistent, reliable communication with DCMA, DCAA, NAVAIR, NAS, AMCOM, AFPRO. Establish and maintain working relationships and open communications with all relevant internal and external personnel.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel 30%