Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Unmanned Systems business area. Visit TextronSystems.com
to read more about who we are and the products we make!About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
To maintain, troubleshoot and repair the facility equipment and infrastructure (not limited to lighting, plumbing, sprinkler and fire alarm systems). Will assist other mechanics and technicians in all aspects of building and equipment maintenance. Confer with customers to ensure completion of all tasks in a satisfactory manner.
Primary Job Duties:
• Perform repair and service to faucets, valves, flushometers, water heaters and other plumbing needs.
• Replace fluorescent lamps, ballasts and other lighting repairs.
• Patch/repair drywall, paint, replace ceiling, floor tiles and carpet.
• Repair desks, chairs and modular office furniture.
• Understanding and operation of fire alarm and sprinkler system.
• Read and interpret blueprints and building drawings.
• Change belts, lubricants, filters and other basic equipment maintenance as required.
• Complete preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures.
• Ability to replace motors, bearings, pulleys, sheaves.
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components.
• Collect data on various types of equipment.
• Close out work orders and complete electronic PM sheets.
• Practice Total Quality and Continuous Improvement principles.
• Promote and conduct good housekeeping and safety practices.
• Ability to prioritize, schedule, and logistically support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Secondary Job Duties:
• Assist senior equipment maintenance mechanics on CNC machines on maintenance and repairs.
• Assist facility maintenance mechanics in building repair/troubleshooting issues (air compressors, HVAC controls etc.)
• Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems