Our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, contractors and communities is a top priority. It is our goal to actively champion environmentally sound practices and behaviors. Supporting Textron's core values, we are continuously looking to improve our processes, promote individual accountability, eliminate adverse environmental impacts and contribute positively to the communities in which we operate.
Environmental Health & Safety Operating Pillars:
- Safety is at the core of our business culture - no job or activity is worth the risk of injury.
- Textron Systems is committed to the prevention of all environmental incidents.
- We have designed and integrated Environmental, Health and Safety best practices into our products, facilities and management processes.
- We are committed to creating a sustainable work environment and reducing our environmental footprint.
Textron Systems Management & Employees are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees.
- Complying with all applicable environmental health and safety laws and regulations.
- Providing appropriate training and equipment to minimize risk and mitigate hazards.
- Constantly evaluating processes to ensure that environmental health and safety hazards and risks are identified and managed.
- Protecting our customers, community members and surrounding environment from unacceptable environmental, health and safety risk associated with our operations.
- Communicating to suppliers, contractors and partners our view of management that is responsive to the environmental health and safety aspects of its activities, products and services, and our preference for doing business with like-minded people and organizations.
- Focusing on pollution prevention by minimizing emissions and waste.
- Utilizing natural resources efficiently.
- Continually improving the Environmental, Health and Safety Management System as a means to achieving overall environmental and safety performance improvement.