Provides core imagery exploitation capabilities resident in RemoteView™ in a standard web browser
On-demand streaming of data enables better performance in low-bandwidth environments
Supports raw image data to avoid distortion from map projects and maintain high pixel accuracy
Designed to integrate with enterprise services and to readily operate with other software systems
Provides all of the standard navigation and image-enhancement tools in an intuitive, web-based interface
Mobile and desktop
on low bandwidth
Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer®, Safari®
Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1 or newer, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
AMD Opteron™ 3380, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2407 v2 or better
- AMD Opteron is a registered trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Chrome is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Firefox is a trademark or registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation in the United States and/or other countries
- Intel and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries
- Internet Explorer and Windows Server are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- Safari is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.